Sunday, July 19, 2009

Terima Kasih Daun Keladi

Salam dan selamat pagi,

Di pagi hari Ahad yang indah ini, saya tuan punyer blog yang tak seberapa hari ni ingin mengucapkan terima kasih yang tak terhingga kepada pengunjung blog saya yang masuk hari dah 3 orang. Gembira rasa bila ada blog sendiri as if macam rumah sendiri di buatnya. I can write and put up anything my heart desires, and of course kongsi my happiness, my sadness and my loneliness here at my own BLOG! Thank you Cik Muz, Cik Qis (cikgu yang baikkk) and Kak Emily for dropping by this very early in the morning. Hope I can manage my blog sebaiknya dan dengan support from my cyber friends, hope that this blog will survive many years to come..

5 comments:

emily said...

Hai H!

Having my name being mentioned always make me misty! LOL! Thanks for the mention. Yeah, blogs are meant to be our 'lair' for drowning sorrow or exposing them. I know, I'm one of them!

Just to borrow a best friend's encouragement: KEEP ON WRITING! YOU HAVE A LOT OF FANS OUT THERE!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeavenLeigh Ann said...

Thank you k emily, yes i will do that, and yes i will keep on writing....

mUzLiA said...

yeah...keep up the good work kak...with blog kita bole espress out own heart
feeling...ahaks...

anyway...welkom to blog world...

HeavenLeigh Ann said...

Tq very much Muzlia...looking forward to connect.......hehehehe