Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter & The Half- Blood Prince




After a long while, this is the second time I have the privilege to indulge my self in a movie. So, without further a due, I booked online tickets and off I go to KLCC. Hmmmm, boleh tahan jugak kisah kali ni. It is light on action, full of sorrow and flashbacks, and focused more on Harry and Dumbledore's final journeys together as mentor and protégé. However, I must say, some part has been scrapped off, namely the battle at Hogwarts and Dumbledore's funeral. The death of Dumbledore is one of the most significant moments of the entire HP series, and to not give its proper weight does the story damage. Finally, what can I say, after all, it is Harry Potter..........

3 comments:

HeavenLeigh Ann said...

ME said,

Cerita HP ni sapa yg mengikutinyer memang akan kata best, but as for me, I much prefer HP the firt, third and fourth installments...I can't wait for the other two last remaining episodes of HP...

ina said...

weh bile laa ai nak merasa pi tengok wayang ni H..
telio je nak tengok ni..

HeavenLeigh Ann said...

Jom ler Qis, coti-coti Malaysia, teringin ler nak naik keta Waja tu...