Saturday, July 25, 2009

My New Lipstick!

Wowen's Weekly Aug '09 Issue


Last week, I bought the above magazine and to my surpised, there's a new promotion on 26 Revlon Matte Collection...tertarik dengan rupa model Revlon si Beau Garret yang begitu classic sekali dengan make-up Matte Collection tersebut....( once upon a time, I was an avid fan of Revlon's, now I want to re-live the luxury of using Revlon's line of products). Yesterday, I went to JJ's Wangsa Maju with Fae (Anisah join us later, Cik Nor is taking her driving test the 3rd time, and finally she managed to pull thru' : Congrats dear sister, dapat la merasa naik black MyVi lepas ni ya). I bought this Mauve -It-Over matte-lipstick which in my opinion, so soft with light colour and does not feel dry upon the first application....

Mauve-It-Over

There are four shades available...but the products belum lagi display at the counter...so I am the first customer to have it...Wow gitu...(lepas ni nak try colour lain pulak)

No comments: