Sunday, August 9, 2009

That Is Why I Love Him.....

Friday, 7th August 2009 ~
If you asked me who is my favourite male singer, he will forever remain on top of my list, and if you have the chance to watch his life concert, do not miss it because you will be mesmerized by his strong yet powerful voice. His passion has always been music and you can feel his passion in his songs. Jamal....Kembara Seniman marked the 30 years his involvement in music. I had a chance to catch his life performance at Panggung Sari Istana Budaya on 7th August, 2009 at 8.30 pm. (Datuk Siti and husband pun ada, along with Datuk Ahmad Nawab). Only one word to describe the night...SUPERB! He sang 30 songs altogehter, including medley number by Tan Sri P. Ramlee and Datuk Ahmad Nawab). Here is one of my favourites and he did sing this number that night...



*Bada, terima kasih daun keladi*



No comments: