Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 BULAN TELAH BERLALU

Tak sedar pun sekarang dah masuk bulan April, middle of April in fact, then in a few weeks Mei is approaching. Time flies when you have so much to do and I don't know what's my priority lagi since semuanya dah jadi priority...my work, my personal life, my family....semuanya gabung jadi satu. If you ask me "How's 2009?" ....it was a bit bumpy.

2009 was considered a trying time for me and my family I went for major surgeries, dan ada yang terkena musibah bila banjir and so on......that was the down side...BUT syukur alhamdulillah we also shared some great moments together, like spending quality times...celebrated my nieces and nephews birthdays and my sisters anniversaries...just to mention few...

2009 tak banyak sangat berjalan...I'm still in recorvery from my surgeries...my brother taking his SPM..la ni dok ada di Selama Perak attending PLKN..I think he enjoys himself there since he is the only one yang always at home since small..... ..most of the time spent at home ngadap TV and FB and FV.....but then when school reopens, routine work pun mula and as usual endless loads of work...the school is full of dramas, yang kena buang lain, yang bercuti lain, yang buat perangai lain, layan...tepu dah otak ni ...diam tak diam dah masuk tahun ke-10 I have been teaching in this school.....

What am I looking forward to in 2010?
Success in everything I do...the number of students are increasing......Nak travel...nak jalan2 tempat orang. Hoping to see more success dalam ahli keluarga tak kira dalam pelajaran atau kerjaya and above all hoping kita semua diberikan kesihatan yang baik. dimurahkan rezeki, diberikah kebahagiaan dan sentiasa berada dalam lindungan Nya.

Have a wonderful and peaceful 2010!

Februari 2010

First of all, I have a great time during this month. Reasons? Meeting Kris Allen, Riz long awaited debut album, meeting my dream-boy Jericho Rosales up close and personal and now I have new 'love-interest'..Qis, u know who he is.....so Qis, nanti when my mood datang, I shall write down what I have been through......

2 comments:

ina said...

manyak yg dah belaku yek H..
harapan Qis..2010 tahun yang membawa lebih keceriaan pada kita semua..
Qis tau sape love interest H tu..meletzz..hehe..
keep on writing laling :)

p/s sedap lagu..tingat shahir nyanyi..hehe

HeavenLeigh Ann said...

Qis, Always be My baby version David Cook memang best...Insyallah Qis....